Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Login to Online Billing

Options
  • 05-05-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently set up online billing for my account and have not been able to access the site as the passwords emailed to me never seem to work.

Can you please advise if there are additional steps I need to take to activate online billing (and avail of the associated discount)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi tolosenc,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Would the following pointers be of use to you?

Sometimes when a password is requested, there is a delay with the email, so just ensure not to request it again while an email is pending. Each new email will cancel the previous email/password so ensure you are only selecting the most recent email's password.

When you are inputting the temporary password that is emailed to you, we would recommend not copying and pasting (as sometimes an extra space can be copied in error, which adds an extra incorrect character to the password, and thus makes the password incorrect when inputted). We would recommend only typing the temporary password, and then ensuring to switch the caps-lock off if relevant.

If there is no further "Password forgotten" link due to be emailed to you, we would recommend trying again, referring to the above steps.

If the above is not of relevance to you, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address in full and the contact number we would have for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

PM sent

Advertisement