Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre Delgany

Options
  • 05-05-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi

I recently ordered eircom broadband hoping that e-fibre was available. It appears that we are the only house along the road that is not e-fibre enabled. Is it possible an engineer can connect our property to the correct cabinet so i can receive e-fibre. I have not received my router yet but i will have to cancel my order if all i can receive is upto 2mb.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mrmright wrote: »
    Hi

I recently ordered eircom broadband hoping that e-fibre was available. It appears that we are the only house along the road that is not e-fibre enabled. Is it possible an engineer can connect our property to the correct cabinet so i can receive e-fibre. I have not received my router yet but i will have to cancel my order if all i can receive is upto 2mb.

Sorry to hear this mrmright

Please PM me your eircom account or order reference number and I will look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmright

Hi

Please PM me your eircom account or order reference number and I will look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al
    Any update Al. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Thanks
    Al
    Any update Al. Thanks
    Hi mrmright

I'm sorry to confirm your line is not connected to the fibre cabinet serving your general area. I see the Cabinet (GRS1_010) is in range however there are no available ports and until more works to expand it coverage are made I'm afraid eircom cannot offer you efibre broadband.

Due to your lines distance from the exchange the maximum download speed your line qualifies for is up to 2Mb. It is noted on your account that the you were advised that the modem will be with you in 10 days on the 27th of April however I'm sorry if this is not the case.

There is a 10 day cooling off period where you can cancel should you change your mind and should you wish to cancel please contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement