Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claims/experience letter

Options
  • 05-05-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi.
    I see on website you can order named driver experience letter but not details of claims letter for new insurer. I need both of these letters. Could a rep order them for me if i give the policy details?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

amara12 wrote: »
    Hi.
    I see on website you can order named driver experience letter but not details of claims letter for new insurer. I need both of these letters. Could a rep order them for me if i give the policy details?
    Thanks.
    Hi amara12,
    PM me your policy number and we can arrange for a letter of named driving experience to be issued. Just specify which named driver it's for.
    Thanks
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amara12

amara12 wrote: »
    Hi.
    Thanks.
    Hi amara12,
    PM me your policy number and we can arrange for a letter of named driving experience to be issued. Just specify which named driver it's for.
    Thanks
    Una
    pm sent

Advertisement