Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problems connecting ipad mini to new computer.

• 05-05-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Ok so my computer has finally given up on me, I would have backed up my ipad to this computer.
    Now I'm trying to backup/transfer music etc from a 2nd computer but i cannot for the life of me get it connected.
    Updated itunes and ipad, the usb lead is fine, the message to trust this computer comes up on ipad, i've authorised the computer etc.
    But the ipad does not show up on itunes.
    (An iphone that was always backed up to this 2nd computer comes up fine on itunes)
    Any ideas what the problem is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭brianhickey

nmg_ire wrote: »
    Ok so my computer has finally given up on me, I would have backed up my ipad to this computer.
    Now I'm trying to backup/transfer music etc from a 2nd computer but i cannot for the life of me get it connected.
    Updated itunes and ipad, the usb lead is fine, the message to trust this computer comes up on ipad, i've authorised the computer etc.
    But the ipad does not show up on itunes.
    (An iphone that was always backed up to this 2nd computer comes up fine on itunes)
    Any ideas what the problem is?

That "trust" thing can be a bit finicky. Have you tried restarting the iPad and the computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Yes, tried that.

Advertisement