Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini digger in Kildare?

Options
  • 05-05-2015 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

The previous owner of our house put in a concrete dog run and a couple of areas of chips and put all of the clay from this under a raised deck with low retaining/decorative walls around it. All of this work was poorly done and I'm now in the process of ripping this out and doing up the entire garden from scratch.

I've taken up the decking, the concrete, the walls and have gotten a mate to take the timber away and the concrete/rubble is gone in a skip over the weekend.

The next job is the raised area needs to be dug out and the whole garden levelled. As the plan is to build a shed in one corner and put a patio in the other there is a need to dig out those two areas.. The whole garden is roughly 130m2.

It shouldn't be a big job for an experienced driver. Needs to be a mini digger as access is only 1600mm wide.

I'm in Kildare town. Can anyone recommend someone with machine and experience for me to get quotes from?

Advertisement