Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bib and Braces

Options
  • 05-05-2015 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend where I can pickup a waterproof pair of Bib & Braces for a reasonable price, some of the stuff I'm finding is crazy money

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

I got a decent set in Southside Angling last year - admittedly the only use they get is for cycling in poor weather, but I haven't had any problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 AnglingMad

If you want breathables then I have only found only the expensive ones work cheaper ones such as Snowbee, Airflo, Greys do not if you are doing a lot of boat lock fishing. Sitting down on a hard boat seat even though they have neoprene bums is where they fail. The only 100% solution for all round for salt and freshwater is a good PVC but obviously you will sweat during the warm weather. I now use Musto MPX sailing Salopetes really expensive but got them at a brilliant price in a Musto outlet shop in Swindon ,UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

I always find the sundridge stuff quite good. Not eyewateringly expensive and I've always been happy with the quality. A quick google search will give you a stockist in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I always find the sundridge stuff quite good. Not eyewateringly expensive and I've always been happy with the quality. A quick google search will give you a stockist in your area.

Do you know any tackle shops that stock it ?

21/25

Waterford angling and outdoor centre do I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

uch wrote: »
    Do you know any tackle shops that stock it ?

southside angling do them at 95 euro, was in there today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Lads just for info, I was in Army Bargains off Capel street on Saturday and got a Set of bib n braces for 29.99, fully waterproof and breathable, I doubt if they'd be very warm in winter though, but won't know till I try them out

21/25

Worry about temperature in winter, lol

Advertisement