Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad application-Statement of intent

Options
  • 05-05-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi there, I am currently applying for a place on a european studies postgrad course. However something which I am always unsure about is what to include in the 'statement of interest' to go with my application.

I always find it a tricky balance to explain myself as best as I can, and include important details, but with resorting to waffle or rambling on. So I am wondering if anyone has any useful links or perhaps some advice or tips as to how to go about approaching this?

Of course I could just go and have a crack at this myself, but I'd be very greatful if other people ahd some pointers that steer my in the right direction with this. :)

Advertisement