Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get eStatement

Options
  • 05-05-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I logon on 365online, on the left side, click "statement", there is a link called "view eStatement".
    I can see there are some old statement, but how can I apply a up-to-date eStatement?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ChrisWang wrote: »
    I logon on 365online, on the left side, click "statement", there is a link called "view eStatement".
    I can see there are some old statement, but how can I apply a up-to-date eStatement?

Thanks a lot.
    Hi ChrisWang,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

You can request an up to date statement by calling Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 5 and 1 in the self-service menu.

If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post or be ready to download, if you have signed up for eStatements, the following working day. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement