Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lied by customer rep & price increase without notice

Options
  • 05-05-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Around 6 months ago I've phoned you to cancel the e-vision tv service I received for free 6 months test. Your representative said that I can keep it for another 6 months for free, no obligations and he was very clear about it. But he lied to me. My contract was extended, Evision is now part of the package and now I'm being charged for it - even more now because you’re increased prices without informing me during the contract. And that is second problem here – how can you do that? No letter, no e-mail, no phone call, just increased price on my bill out of the sudden.

On 23rd of April I've rang Eircom to raise those two issues. I spoke with 5 different people explaining myself again and again, and they were just transferring me and finally I was told that you will investigate those issues and give me a call back within 5 days (12 days ago!). The way you treat your customers is disgraceful. I want to remove Evision service from my account immediately (as I have never ordered it), and I would like to change the provider immediately because you increased the price during the contract without letting me know.

Best Regards,
    Robert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

rubu wrote: »
    Around 6 months ago I've phoned you to cancel the e-vision tv service I received for free 6 months test. Your representative said that I can keep it for another 6 months for free, no obligations and he was very clear about it. But he lied to me. My contract was extended, Evision is now part of the package and now I'm being charged for it - even more now because you’re increased prices without informing me during the contract. And that is second problem here – how can you do that? No letter, no e-mail, no phone call, just increased price on my bill out of the sudden.

On 23rd of April I've rang Eircom to raise those two issues. I spoke with 5 different people explaining myself again and again, and they were just transferring me and finally I was told that you will investigate those issues and give me a call back within 5 days (12 days ago!). The way you treat your customers is disgraceful. I want to remove Evision service from my account immediately (as I have never ordered it), and I would like to change the provider immediately because you increased the price during the contract without letting me know.

Best Regards,
    Robert
    Very sorry to hear of this rubu

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this for you further,

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rubu

Thanks Al, PM sent

Thanks Al, PM sent
    I haven't got any reply yet, please advise if you need any additional information

Al, I haven't received any reply yet, could you tell me if my complain was even logged at first place and when I should expect any information about my cases. Cheers

Al, I haven't received any reply yet, could you tell me if my complain was even logged at first place and when I should expect any information about my cases. Cheers
    Hi rubu

I am awaiting a an update from our complaints department and as soon as I have more information I will let you know straight away. I will request urgency on this matter and I hope to have an update for you today.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

Thank you Al,

I just got a call from Niall regarding my case and after I told him that I want to change the provider - he said: "I need to transfer you to another department then" and  he did - but that was a cold transfer again to main customer service line - so I had to pick a department myself by pressing numbers again.

Long story short I reached the cancellations department but they have no details regarding my case - so she wanted to transfer me back to customer service again. It is very frustrating. 

Thank you Al,

I just got a call from Niall regarding my case and after I told him that I want to change the provider - he said: "I need to transfer you to another department then" and  he did - but that was a cold transfer again to main customer service line - so I had to pick a department myself by pressing numbers again.

Long story short I reached the cancellations department but they have no details regarding my case - so she wanted to transfer me back to customer service again. It is very frustrating. 
    Hi rubu

If you would like to PM me your mobile contact number I will call you this afternoon to discus further,

Thanks
    Al

PM sent, thanks

PM sent, thanks
    Hello rubu

Thanks for taking my call - I will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al,

I'm still waiting for your call.

• Advertisement

Thanks Al,

I'm still waiting for your call.
    Hi rubu

I've tried calling a number of times but I'm getting quick sequence of beeps when I dial your number?

Have you another number?

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement