Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPI Baja 5b

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.jpg

Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.jpg

Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.jpg[

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

If you ever decide to break it let me know....I have no idea if you would make more money and it would be shame but baja parts are very expensive in general....even those extras you got cost loads.

Why has it never seen any fuel or is it just a new engine?

It's just a new engine, the whole care was built from spares and used parts that accumulated over time and needed things like an engine some transmission parts to complete it, I would rather sell it whole but if there was enough interest I would split it.

• Advertisement

I see you have a 5t also....I never was mad gone on the aesthetics but how does it compare to the 5b?

euser1984 wrote: »
    I see you have a 5t also....I never was mad gone on the aesthetics but how does it compare to the 5b?

No I have a 5b

I'm looking through the "pic of your model" thread - must be mistaken then. sorry. hope you don't mind me having posted that on your thread....free bump though I suppose??

euser1984 wrote: »
    I'm looking through the "pic of your model" thread - must be mistaken then. sorry. hope you don't mind me having posted that on your thread....free bump though I suppose??

The monster energy your talking about?

Ah right.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement