Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aquaroll

Options
  • 05-05-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm new to caravanning and was wondering if any of ye could point me in the right direction. I've bought myself a caravan with kitchen sink and shower and toilet. I've also bought an aqua roll. How do i transfer the water from the aquaroll to the caravans water tank. Cheers.

Comments

Submersible pump?
    Add hose, switch & 12VDC

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭pastense

Hi there, I'm new to caravanning and was wondering if any of ye could point me in the right direction. I've bought myself a caravan with kitchen sink and shower and toilet. I've also bought an aqua roll. How do i transfer the water from the aquaroll to the caravans water tank. Cheers.

I thought the aquaroll was for the waste water. Not sure but I've seen an upright water butt type with a hose attached from inside the caravan for supplying the fresh water.
    Most people on here have onboard water tanks.

I think the idea is refilling the onboard tank from an aquaroll pastense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Would you not be better off with a hose if you have an onboard water tank so that you can fill it at a tap before you park up? Most sites have taps near enough to the pitches to allow tanks to be refilled using a hose.

Advertisement