Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer email confirmation

Options
  • 05-05-2015 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, 

I set up an account today and were expecting a confirmation email. How long does this usually take? I will need this for my bills and online billings.

Thanks for the help. 

Gillian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Gillian,

Thank you for your message.

The confirmation email usually takes up to two weeks. It can take longer if you are signing over from a different provider as the change of supplier can take up to 20 working days to complete. You are given 30 days to sign up for online billing, so you will have the email before this. If you like, we can take a look at this for you and see if we can provide you with the account number. You can send us a private message and we would need the full name, full address, telephone number provided at the time of set up and MPRN (for electricity) or GPRN (for gas). You would also need to confirm that you are the account holder.

Do let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement