Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill query - PM Sent

Options
  • 05-05-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

I sent a message last week to Alan about my bill and have no reply. Could someone please look into what I asked and come back to me ASAP as I want this cleared up. Normally i get very good help on here through pm's to your reps so hoping for the same this time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mcg1987 wrote: »
    I sent a message last week to Alan about my bill and have no reply. Could someone please look into what I asked and come back to me ASAP as I want this cleared up. Normally i get very good help on here through pm's to your reps so hoping for the same this time.
    Hi mcg1987

Apologies, I've just checked and I see you had PM'd last week. I will look in to this as soon as I can but this may be early tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Hi mcg1987

Apologies, I've just checked and I see you had PM'd last week. I will look in to this as soon as I can but this may be early tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Al
    100% Alan. Cheers for the quick reply ! I've no doubt you'll sort it for me...AGAIN! I'd say I must owe you a few pints at this stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi mcg1987

Thanks
    Al
    100% Alan. Cheers for the quick reply ! I've no doubt you'll sort it for me...AGAIN! I'd say I must owe you a few pints at this stage!
    Hi mcg1987

Cheers for calling me back, if there's anything else I can help with please let me know.

Al

Advertisement