Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sallins New Business

Options
  • 05-05-2015 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭

I see shop fitters are in one of the long empty units beside Annie's Hair salon. Anyone any idea what's going in there? Hopefully nothing that relays on foot traffic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

I also see a Thai restaurant and take away is due to open in the Waterways, down from Domino's and the barbers.

Thai Station looks like the name of it. Good to see more units being taken up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I also see a Thai restaurant and take away is due to open in the Waterways, down from Domino's and the barbers.

Thai Station looks like the name of it. Good to see more units being taken up.

Wow, really? It would be amazing if something took off there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Pretty sure it's a euro shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

javagal wrote: »

For real? It will die a death there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

javagal wrote: »

And to think only a few years ago we had a wine bar in Sallins, it's a slippery slope :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement