Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metalman lead the way in craft brewing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

read that today, they (Grainne, Tim and team) are legends alright. had their Heatsink over weekend, a spicy dark beer/porter.....another brilliant one..delicious. Hopefully world wide wines who are installing a growler system this week for some draught we cant get in cans or bottles will get those metalmans in over the next while. apparently the wheat beer is first up...equinox, ideal for summer sipping ....especially if the sun comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jennygirl

Love Equinox --- Metalmans best seasonal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

jennygirl wrote: »
    Love Equinox --- Metalmans best seasonal

I like a wheat beer, its grand, when its fine out alright but I thought can prototype 5 (? correct number) was unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Max Powers wrote: »
    read that today, they (Grainne, Tim and team) are legends alright. had their Heatsink over weekend, a spicy dark beer/porter.....another brilliant one..delicious. Hopefully world wide wines who are installing a growler system this week for some draught we cant get in cans or bottles will get those metalmans in over the next while. apparently the wheat beer is first up...equinox, ideal for summer sipping ....especially if the sun comes back

I was in there a couple of weeks back and seen this. Looking forward to it.

From what I've been reading about Growlers it'll prob cost €4 per pint outta it which is expensive enough for drinking at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I was in there a couple of weeks back and seen this. Looking forward to it.

From what I've been reading about Growlers it'll prob cost €4 per pint outta it which is expensive enough for drinking at home.

Still cheaper than the equivalent of a pint of their pale ale in the off license.
    Works out at 4.30 if you get the 4 for 10 deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement