Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-potting Kalanchoes and Echeverias

Options
  • 05-05-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

looking for some advice on how to re-pot some plants!
    I've two Kalanchoes here that have grown rather big and one Echeveria that need bigger pots. I was wondering what way do you replant them? and any pots in particular that would suit them? I didn't think they would grow as big on me! :o

Regards,
    Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭lk67

Mugatuu wrote: »
    Hi there,

looking for some advice on how to re-pot some plants!
    I've two Kalanchoes here that have grown rather big and one Echeveria that need bigger pots. I was wondering what way do you replant them? and any pots in particular that would suit them? I didn't think they would grow as big on me! :o

Regards,
    Ger

They need a free draining compost so get some cactus compost. Any pot will do but go up just a size or so. These plants can look well in terracotta pots but it's down to personal preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

lk67 wrote: »
    They need a free draining compost so get some cactus compost. Any pot will do but go up just a size or so. These plants can look well in terracotta pots but it's down to personal preference.

Thanks, much appreciated, I don't know anything about plants!

Advertisement