Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house insurance

Options
  • 05-05-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi,
    i live in the gaeltacht and keep irish students in the summer, the college has asked me to keep 16 students on one of the course but i am only covered for 12, i have found it impossible to get cover for any more. Does any one know of any company that would insure for this amount of lodgers? numbers have really dropped in the last few years and i dont want to turn anything down if i can help it, any replies greatly appreciated,
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Willis have a 'Guestsure' policy and should be able to help you. However, you would need go go through an Insurance Broker to get a quote. Try your local FBD office also

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

thanks for replying, rang willis but they said they wouldnt really be suitable as they dealt more with holiday homes and the like, rang fbd and waiting on a reply, thamks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Strange, Willis would be the leading market in Ireland for Guesthouses that are larger than the family home type of B&B

I hope you get sorted OP

Advertisement