Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocating to Co Limerick

• 05-05-2015 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Hope someone can help me.
    My hubby and I are thinking of relocating to Limerick. Somewhere out near Newcastle West. We don't want to live in the actual town - can anyone recommend an area within a couple of miles of same. Somewhere with a good National School too. (Preferably on the Cork side of Newcastle West if that makes sense).

We haven't contacted Estate Agents as yet. We would have to rent for a while. So am looking for somewhere where it would be easy enough to rent.

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭hurler32

Not sure about a couple of miles away ..Dromcollogher ( approx. 10 miles) would be the nicest reasonable sized village with a share of local amenities...failing that monagea (3 or 4 miles) would be smaller but closer to NCW and a nice quite place to live. Both on Cork side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Templeglantine isnt too far out and has a national school I believe. Plus you can get to Charleville by Hartnetts Petrol Station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

Broadford is another option, they also have a good crèche there with school drop offs to the local national school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

recommend knockaderry , on limerick side of ncw

• Registered Users Posts: 4 septbaby

Thanks everyone for the Comments.

• Advertisement
Advertisement