Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kennet and Avon Canal

• 05-05-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

As I type, I'm watching a real time, two hour trip along the canal, filmed in High Def, with no commentary (just the ambient sounds), on BBC FOUR. Anybody else watching?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,627 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I just tuned in by accident about five minutes ago.

What a mad idea for a programme!

I'd have recorded it if I'd know about it, it's the most hypnotic thing I've seen in ages!!!

I've posted elsewhere as well, but having done a narrowboat holiday in England/Wales years ago, I can highly recommend it as the most relaxing thing ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭FunkyDa2

BBC FOUR regularly repeat popular programmes, especially music documentaries.

FunkyDa2 wrote: »
    BBC FOUR regularly repeat popular programmes, especially music documentaries.
    Oh yes, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for this one!

if you see it coming up again, make sure to post it here.

Where on earth did they get the weather from :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭FunkyDa2

Bah!..nearly deafened! I had the volume turned right up to pick up the delicate ambient sounds. And then the following programme came on extra loud. :eek:

Hah! It's on again at 1am :D

*presses record*

That's a keeper, for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Norwegian TV have these kinds of Slow TV shows often.

Train journey, ship journey, sweater knitting, swimming salmon, wood fire, bird feeder made up as a mini espresso bar...

Google 'norwegian slow TV' and/or 'strange norwegian television' for more and links to YouTube.

Advertisement