Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get my account number

Options
  • 05-05-2015 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Hi, have issues with my wifi, it drops constantly throughout the day. However to access tech support i need an account number.

However this is where the fun starts. Rang customer support looking for it but they couldnt help. Told me to get a copy of a bill. Told them that i havent gotten a bill for several months, another ongoing issue, so they told me to login online and change to paper billing...............cant because i need an account number.

Asked the person on the phone if she could make the request, but she cant, because i have no account number.

This is beyond infuriating, been going on months now, yet everytime i ring i have to explain it all again as thereare no notes.

At this stage i just feel like cancelling my DD, service never works and customer care are no help.

So now i turn to you guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Owryan wrote: »
    Hi, have issues with my wifi, it drops constantly throughout the day. However to access tech support i need an account number.

However this is where the fun starts. Rang customer support looking for it but they couldnt help. Told me to get a copy of a bill. Told them that i havent gotten a bill for several months, another ongoing issue, so they told me to login online and change to paper billing...............cant because i need an account number.

Asked the person on the phone if she could make the request, but she cant, because i have no account number.

This is beyond infuriating, been going on months now, yet everytime i ring i have to explain it all again as thereare no notes.

At this stage i just feel like cancelling my DD, service never works and customer care are no help.

So now i turn to you guys
    Hi Owryan

If you could please PM me your land line number, address and mobile contact number I will be more than happy to assist with this.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Thanks for replying, managed to find an old bill with my account number.

Many thanks to the guy from tech support who appears to have resolved my WiFi issues.

However, I still can't access "my eircom". Keeps telling me my account number is not valid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Owryan wrote: »
    Thanks for replying, managed to find an old bill with my account number.

Many thanks to the guy from tech support who appears to have resolved my WiFi issues.

However, I still can't access "my eircom". Keeps telling me my account number is not valid.
    Good to hear this Owryan Cheers for updating the thread

Can you please PM me the account number you have and I'll look in to the 'my eircom' issue for you? Also can you confirm you have a;already registered for my eircom?

Cheers!

Al

Advertisement