Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need a free worn out leather jacket & possibly trousers(for costume)

• 05-05-2015 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

looking for a leather jacket thats fit for bin/has no monetary value

need it asap(by saturday)

also looking for trousers, any size for both tho xl-xxl would be great ( Ill be cutting them up and restitching )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

There's a free leather jacket on adverts.ie at the moment, it's a man's size M. Lots of other free bits too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭roofer1988

looking for a leather jacket thats fit for bin/has no monetary value

need it asap(by saturday)

also looking for trousers, any size for both tho xl-xxl would be great ( Ill be cutting them up and restitching )

Are things that bad.Or are you that mane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

roofer1988 wrote: »
    Are things that bad.Or are you that mane
    did you fall off a roof and hit your head?

did you fall off a roof and hit your head?

No,just wondering why you cant put a few quid together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

roofer1988 wrote: »
    No,just wondering why you cant put a few quid together
    I presume you were browsing the front page of boards.ie and clicked on this rather than you being a regular contributor to the fashion forum?

Im going to a mad max fancy dress party, people throw out or offer clothes for free all the time, Im going to be cutting them up with a scissors anyway, I get to make a costume and the other person gets rid of clutter, thats how it works

as far as asking me about my financial situation thats plain rude, what if I didnt have any money and was swimming in bills, how would that concern you?

• Advertisement

Would be none of my business,but hope you are not,

Advertisement