Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sterns new pin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I actually think this will be a good pin, Kiss get a lot of hate but I like them, went to see them in the O2 a few years ago and they were great! Looks like the pin will be fun aswell. **** pinside hates, they bash everything!

Game of Thrones pinball! Now that would sell like ****ing hotcakes! headburst multiball!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,268 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Kiss get a lot of hate from people because they assume a lot about them based on their makeup and some of their ****tier well known song. Put that aside and they're a great rock band. That 02 gig was amazing.

Anyone who doesn't like this song just doesn't like guitar driven 70s rock :pac:

Excellent news on that pin, not that I could afford it but I can dream :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Cant wait to see GoT, whats the betting there will be a Wall at the top :D

Check out the KISS topper https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball?fref=nf

400 dollars extra :0

No way is it worth that money!

• Advertisement

I donno man its sweet as a nut!

Suppose these pin guys do have deep pockets for the nice bits! And it is nice, wouldnt be 400 quid nice to me though! But then again I'm a tight arse!

Advertisement