Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proudest gaming achievement

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

SeantheMan wrote: »
    There is a glitchy/trick way to do it that I seen recently on some Top10 difficult things in games or something or other video. I can link you to it if you like (it's still hard to do) , or you can continue to drive yourself insane by trying doing it honestly :D
    Link away my friend :) I've tried the standing in a certain spot so you don't move too much each jump but it's still a pain in the balls.
    HDMI latency doesn't help either.

I see it's coming for PS4 too, not a hope I'll be doing all this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Link away my friend :) I've tried the standing in a certain spot so you don't move too much each jump but it's still a pain in the balls.
    HDMI latency doesn't help either.

I see it's coming for PS4 too, not a hope I'll be doing all this again.

https://youtu.be/1O793TXHc68?t=263

I don't know how I even seen this video or didn't turn if off, the guys voice is infuriating. But....at the linked time you'll see what you need to do for the lightning trick

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Going to Japan and picking up a mint copy of Radiant Silvergun 17 years after I said I'd do it someday. Better than an achievement in game.

Advertisement