Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc 10/70

Options
  • 06-05-2015 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    Looking for a bit of advise, I have a hkc 10/70 panel. I am currently using 6 zones for my house. I have built a granny flat at the back with a separate front door.
    I want to use my panel and setup z8 front door, z9 windows, z10 pir for the granny flat.
    I have also installed a second keypad in the granny flat. Is it possible to set the panel that keypad1 only arms the main house and keypad2 arms the granny flat. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes. You can set up blocks (Strange name for areas) And assign keypads and codes to those blocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kkeating

KoolKid wrote: »
    Yes. You can set up blocks (Strange name for areas) And assign keypads and codes to those blocks.
    Thats great Koolkid I'll have a go at that.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No problem. I'm PMing you the manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

kkeating wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for a bit of advise, I have a hkc 10/70 panel. I am currently using 6 zones for my house. I have built a granny flat at the back with a separate front door.
    I want to use my panel and setup z8 front door, z9 windows, z10 pir for the granny flat.
    I have also installed a second keypad in the granny flat. Is it possible to set the panel that keypad1 only arms the main house and keypad2 arms the granny flat. Thanks.

The way to do this is set up a common area. All zones used, then set up a code for this. Then set up the blocks, zone 1 - zone 7 block 1 and assign whichever user with codes. Then block 2 zone 8 - zone 10, again set up the code to be used with this block.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Also set the keypads so one only controls block one and the other block two. If you don't do this both keypads will talk and beep for arming and disarming. Ie if you arm block one both keypads would say system arming and both would beep for 30 seconds. Same for the entry time. If you wired for another inside bell set the bell in the main house as block one and the bell in the flat as block two. Leave the external bell as common B0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Also set the keypads so one only controls block one and the other block two. If you don't do this both keypads will talk and beep for arming and disarming. Ie if you arm block one both keypads would say system arming and both would beep for 30 seconds. Same for the entry time. If you wired for another inside bell set the bell in the main house as block one and the bell in the flat as block two. Leave the external bell as common B0

My apologies for interjecting here I wondered could I get a little advice on a small problem that resembles this? Again sorry for hoping in on thread. Thanks paddy.

My apologies for interjecting here I wondered could I get a little advice on a small problem that resembles this? Again sorry for hoping in on thread. Thanks paddy.

What you looking to do?

I presume these are the new threads you have posted. If there is more I can help with let us know,;)

Did you post what you are looking to do or is this in relation to all the other threads?

altor wrote: »
    Did you post what you are looking to do or is this in relation to all the other threads?

I'm sorted Altor ta what is max fobs for 1070? Ta

• Advertisement

I'm sorted Altor ta what is max fobs for 1070? Ta

Did you get the fobs sorted?

One per user, how many you looking to add?

Did you get the fobs sorted?

One per user, how many you looking to add?

Ya removed and added all ok. Have 2 one for me and herself I want one for bedroom as those 2 are on key rings.
    It will take a 3rd? Thks

Ya removed and added all ok. Have 2 one for me and herself I want one for bedroom as those 2 are on key rings.
    It will take a 3rd? Thks

Yes, it will take one per user.
    Delighted you got the fobs working with squawk too.

Yes, it will take one per user.
    Delighted you got the fobs working with squawk too.

Ya thks for help it was a strange one ! Hope no issues when I add 3 rd lol

Ya thks for help it was a strange one ! Hope no issues when I add 3 rd lol

It was as all the correct options were selected.
    We got there in the end tho :D

Advertisement