Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get an eircom connection , poor customer service

Options
  • 06-05-2015 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dear All,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]After eigth calls to 1901 and 2 emails to your staff, i have been left with no option but to email you for help . I have been an eircom customer for the last 2 years . I called eircom on Thursday the 16th of April to explain i was moving into my new home, we purchased and arranged a new tv and broadband install for Friday the 1st of May . I was givining a reference number of 3989667. I was told call eircom a few days in advance which i did to comfirm , Which i did.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Monday the 27th of April : Called 1901 to comfirm order , Was told the engineer landed on Friday the 24th of May . I asked why as it was agreed Friday the 1st of May . I asked do eircom not record there calls i was told no . I was on this call 45 minutes before been cut off.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tuesday the 28th April : Called again was speaking to a <snip> . She told me my order had been cancelled and she did'nt know why ? She said she was new and did'nt know how the syetem works . This call took 1 hour and no solution,[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Wednesday the 29th of April : Called speaking to a gentleman and he explained , Eircom cant arrange an install until i was in the property and appoligised for the messing around . He asked me to call Friday to arrange .[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Friday the 1st of May : Called and was speaking to a <snip> in eircom . The lady said she could not put my tv and broadband in as there was still an active line in the property . I explained i purchased the property and <snip> said she needed a teanancy agreement in order to change the line over . I got anoyed with this as i purchased the property . <snip> then asked my to email a bank statment which i did to <snip> . And she would have the line working Tuesday the 5-5-2015.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tuesday the 5th of May called eircom . Speaking to a <snip>   and he asked my to resend the email i sent <snip> as eircom had no record of it so i resent the email to <snip>[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I have tried my best to deal with eircom and have had no success .I have still no tv or braodband and i feel im wasting my time calling customer service as no one  gets back to me. There does not seem to be any records of calls, emails etc . All i want is my Tv and broadband installed and this is the lenghts i have to go to with no success . I hope one of you can assist me.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Kind Regards,[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

castle2012 wrote: »
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dear All,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]After eigth calls to 1901 and 2 emails to your staff, i have been left with no option but to email you for help . I have been an eircom customer for the last 2 years . I called eircom on Thursday the 16th of April to explain i was moving into my new home, we purchased and arranged a new tv and broadband install for Friday the 1st of May . I was givining a reference number of 3989667. I was told call eircom a few days in advance which i did to comfirm , Which i did.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Monday the 27th of April : Called 1901 to comfirm order , Was told the engineer landed on Friday the 24th of May . I asked why as it was agreed Friday the 1st of May . I asked do eircom not record there calls i was told no . I was on this call 45 minutes before been cut off.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tuesday the 28th April : Called again was speaking to a <snip> . She told me my order had been cancelled and she did'nt know why ? She said she was new and did'nt know how the syetem works . This call took 1 hour and no solution,[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Wednesday the 29th of April : Called speaking to a gentleman and he explained , Eircom cant arrange an install until i was in the property and appoligised for the messing around . He asked me to call Friday to arrange .[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Friday the 1st of May : Called and was speaking to a <snip> in eircom . The lady said she could not put my tv and broadband in as there was still an active line in the property . I explained i purchased the property and <snip> said she needed a teanancy agreement in order to change the line over . I got anoyed with this as i purchased the property . <snip> then asked my to email a bank statment which i did to <snip> . And she would have the line working Tuesday the 5-5-2015.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tuesday the 5th of May called eircom . Speaking to a <snip>   and he asked my to resend the email i sent Shelby as eircom had no record of it so i resent the email to <snip>[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I have tried my best to deal with eircom and have had no success .I have still no tv or braodband and i feel im wasting my time calling customer service as no one  gets back to me. There does not seem to be any records of calls, emails etc . All i want is my Tv and broadband installed and this is the lenghts i have to go to with no success . I hope one of you can assist me.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Kind Regards,[/font]

Hi castle2012

I very sorry to hear of this, to help me investigate this further can you please PM me the following information:

Address of where you want service
    Your name
    contact number
    Previous land line number of the premises (if you have it)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Hi castle2012

I very sorry to hear of this, to help me investigate this further can you please PM me the following information:

Your name
    contact number

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan ,
    I think I'm sorted . Got a call from a nice girl in your complaints department yesterday and she is assuring me she will chase my case up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

castle2012 wrote: »
    Hi castle2012

Your name
    contact number

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan ,
    I think I'm sorted . Got a call from a nice girl in your complaints department yesterday and she is assuring me she will chase my case up
    Thanks for the update castle2012
    AL

Advertisement