Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zenith Ideas

Options
  • 06-05-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Zenith Ideas have opened up a new branch in Waterford city and are hiring. Anyone know of anything of the company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Zenith Ideas have opened up a new branch in Waterford city and are hiring. Anyone know of anything of the company?

good news but jasus i hate marketing

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    good news but jasus i hate marketing

Done it for two years now and its not to bad :).
    I can't seem to find information on it. A friend has applied for a job at it.

Done it for two years now and its not to bad :).
    I can't seem to find information on it. A friend has applied for a job at it.

ah no ive more of an issue with the whole idea of marketing than anything. know people that do work in it. seems to keep them happy

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

O I see, well I think it is enjoyable. It is a buzz.
    Really What kind of work do they do ? is it door to door stuff?

O I see, well I think it is enjoyable. It is a buzz.
    Really What kind of work do they do ? is it door to door stuff?

one is in the fashion industry in abu dhabi the other is in high end sales in ireland but does a lot of driving. both love it though. neither door to door so i believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 dinneenio

I have an interview with them this week nd not really sure what to make of it as their website doesn't really give any info on them...
    Would love to know more about them before going down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

dinneenio wrote: »
    I have an interview with them this week nd not really sure what to make of it as their website doesn't really give any info on them...
    Would love to know more about them before going down

Are they based in William Street? I'd imagine this company was RK Corporation before and numerous other names before that. Keep changing there name every couple of months. If so keep well clear. Should be done for misleading adverting re their job adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dinneenio

based on patrick's street. taking a day off work in dublin to travel down.
    are they really dodgy as hell?
    Is it something like the Cobra Group?

Advertisement