Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Boarding Kennels

• 06-05-2015 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I know there are a lot of posts on this subject but they seem to be quite old. I am looking for a recommendation for a medium sized dog in the Dublin south/west area. I left mine in somewhere at the weekend but do not feel it went very well, she was very dehydrated and when I asked how she got on was just told fine, no details and more or less shoved out the door. I would love to hear from others who have had good experiences. She was a rescue and want her to have a comfortable place where she is treated well . I am in the Dublin 10 area.

Thanks in advance and hope I am doing this correctly, so many sites out there so looking for first hand experience. Wouldn't feel comfortable giving strangers keys to my house to mind her there.

Advertisement