Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Bus from Westport to Castlebar on Fridays?

Options
  • 06-05-2015 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hey, Just wondering if anybody knows of a bus going from Westport to Castlebar on Fridays? Between 11pm-3am Specifically this Friday?

I'll be over in westport on my own so getting a taxi isn't really an option, because I don't want to be paying €30 or more.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Check with Morans. http://michael-moran.coach-hire.transport.castlebar-mayo.tel/

I know they do a regular shuttle bus service over and back on the Saturday night. Not too sure about Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Dudda wrote: »
    Check with Morans. http://michael-moran.coach-hire.transport.castlebar-mayo.tel/

I know they do a regular shuttle bus service over and back on the Saturday night. Not too sure about Friday.

Thanks I'll check it out.

No joy, but was worth a try, he said he does Friday runs later in the Summer.

Anybody else any suggestions? , would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

I think a taxi would be your best bet. Maybe try and see if you can get it for slightly less than €30. Unfortunately there's no regular service at that time of night at this moment.

• Advertisement

j_mo wrote: »
    I think a taxi would be your best bet. Maybe try and see if you can get it for slightly less than €30. Unfortunately there's no regular service at that time of night at this moment.

I might have to, it's not for pints I'm going over, it's a pity in this day and age there are no late buses over and back.

Advertisement