Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed a business account

Options
  • 06-05-2015 3:50pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 104 ✭✭

Account Number <snip>
    Phone Number <snip>

Hi,
    I closed the account above due to bad internet at my address. I had made a complaint to ComReg as I wasn't getting anywhere with Eircom customer services. I received a call from Eircom to say that they would be releasing me from my contract as I was getting bad internet reception. The person was full of apologies but never once mention a contract early cease charge. I have now received a letter from Eircom to say that they have repeatedly asked me for my outstanding amount and that they would be taking further action. 
    I had spoken to someone about this charge when my final bill was issued and they said that it must have been put on in error and not to worry about it. I also have e-fibre in my shop in Wexford Town and I had agreed to keep my services with you there as I get a better service.
    I refuse to pay an early cease charge for a service that was the worst I have ever experienced from internet services. Can you please help me to sort this mess out? 
    Regards,
    D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dazzymc wrote: »
    I closed the account above due to bad internet at my address. I had made a complaint to ComReg as I wasn't getting anywhere with Eircom customer services. I received a call from Eircom to say that they would be releasing me from my contract as I was getting bad internet reception. The person was full of apologies but never once mention a contract early cease charge. I have now received a letter from Eircom to say that they have repeatedly asked me for my outstanding amount and that they would be taking further action.
    I had spoken to someone about this charge when my final bill was issued and they said that it must have been put on in error and not to worry about it. I also have e-fibre in my shop in Wexford Town and I had agreed to keep my services with you there as I get a better service.
    I refuse to pay an early cease charge for a service that was the worst I have ever experienced from internet services. Can you please help me to sort this mess out?
    Regards,
    D

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hello dazzymc

For security purposes please refrain from posting account numbers publically,

I have investigated this in full and from both the notes on your account and the procedures in place it is clear to see that no fees should have applied - I have arranged removal of all the outstanding fees and the balance now remains at zero.

If there is anything I can help with further please let me know

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 104 ✭✭dazzymc

Account Number <snip>
    Phone Number <snip>

Hi,
    Regards,
    D

Hello dazzymc

I have investigated this in full and from both the notes on your account and the procedures in place it is clear to see that no fees should have applied - I have arranged removal of all the outstanding fees and the balance now remains at zero.

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,
    Apologies for putting my account details on there. I actually thought I was sending a PM.
    Thanks a million for sorting this. I really appreciate it. I had tried for the last two days to get through to customer services but on all occasions I was on hold for at least 10-12 minutes.
    Thanks again,
    D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Account Number <snip>
    Phone Number <snip>

Hi,
    Regards,
    D

Hello dazzymc

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,
    Apologies for putting my account details on there. I actually thought I was sending a PM.
    Thanks a million for sorting this. I really appreciate it. I had tried for the last two days to get through to customer services but on all occasions I was on hold for at least 10-12 minutes.
    Thanks again,
    D
    No problem dazzymc

I'm happy to help and apologies for this error on our side. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement