Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accommodation

Options
  • 06-05-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

I'm starting a new job in September in Parkmore, and I'm looking for accommodation for this time. Probably looking to move around the end of August, it's a 6 month contract so this may limit my options as regards accommodation. From a quick browse of daft, some places seem to require a minimum 12 month contract.

Also, I'll be moving with my girlfriend so looking for a 1-2 bed apartment or a house share. I know this narrows my options further as a lot of people don't want to be house sharing with a couple!

Could anyone give me any advice on where to look, whether online or if you've had dealings with private landlords etc.

Also, what are the chances of finding somewhere within the next few weeks that would still be available come August/September.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement