Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue eye

Options
  • 06-05-2015 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi horse is at trainers at mo as he has issues on the road with tractors. Kid was up today went for a hack passed tractors horse past no need.. However we noticed today that in one of the eyes there is a blue "hue " trainer guy thought he must have hit it off a wall or something ... Never happened before. Horse reacts with activity from either side I am aware that could be because of wind generated by movement etc I'm happy enough there is no permanent damage .. Any suggest of "lay man" visual tests to see if his sight is ok ? I took photo appreciate any views on what might be problem .... Is there like eye cream for horses similar to human ?! Thks paddy
    See pic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi paddy, we can't provide any veterinary advice in the forum, but I'm going to leave this thread open so people can share any similar experiences they may have had with you. In the meantime, I can only recommend that you consult with your vet about your concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

convert wrote: »
    Hi paddy, we can't provide any veterinary advice in the forum, but I'm going to leave this thread open so people can share any similar experiences they may have had with you. In the meantime, I can only recommend that you consult with your vet about your concern.

Ah sound wasn't really looking for vet advice really just did anyones horse have blue part did it clear ok that's all thks

Advertisement