Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary School Employment (PE & Geog)

Options
  • 06-05-2015 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I hope I have put this post in the right place. I have just completed a substitution role I have had from September. The teacher who was sick returned. I was wondering what the teaching job prospects are for PE and Geography subjects or should I just consider going to the UK?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭comewatmay

Very limited

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hockeynuts23

comewatmay wrote: »
    Very limited

Thanks for the reply. I'll be honest and say I'm thinking of a career change. I hate being in and out of employment.
    What's also very hard to understand is the contracts for teaching etc. Im qualified 4 years, but only thought for 9 months here . I have done other things in the years in between ( did masters and computer programming dip) mainly because I couldn't get work. Was in the UK for one of those years teaching as well.

Advertisement