Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is teething affecting your baby?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 215 ✭✭ceecee14

Thank you very much x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

pwurple wrote: »
    I'm not mad bout the teetha sachets myself... it's sugar ground up. Pure lactose. Bizaarly marketed, as pouring ground sugar straight into a babies mouth can't be good for their teeth. (Although no doubt they will love it!)

She hates it actually. Lucky she has no teeth yet :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Sent that there..

Two left..

Received with big big thanks.

Random Act of Kindness award for May goes to Into The Blue!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 215 ✭✭ceecee14

Received mine aswell, thank you so much 😊

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Jjiipp79

Why can't I buy this calgel here in the republic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

Is this what your using or something else? I need something for my 9 month old before I put him up for sale 😣😣😣😣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

That's the one staticdoor....please don't say that my 5 month old has me up the walls. I have months of it ahead of me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Cal gel is available in the Republic, I just saw them last week up in our local chemist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

er1983 wrote: »
    Cal gel is available in the Republic, I just saw them last week up in our local chemist

Where? Save me the trip to newry. Cheers

Lashes28 wrote: »
    That's the one staticdoor....please don't say that my 5 month old has me up the walls. I have months of it ahead of me!!

I'm afraid so 😕
    I've not slept all week.
    my daughter was never this bad but he's really struggling. I must try this magic juice ☺

• Advertisement

Boots sell it. Most chemists do. The three in my local town do

Boots sell it. Most chemists do. The three in my local town do

Boots don't. Not even available to order from the northern stores. Do you live in a border region?

There's no chemist I've tried (Dublin and Sligo) that have it.

Boots don't. Not even available to order from the northern stores. Do you live in a border region?

There's no chemist I've tried (Dublin and Sligo) that have it.

Sorry it was English boots. Can you not use parcel motel?
    Mothercare used to sell it but are now saying dentinox teething gel us the same.
    I live in a small town in Mayo. I'm going to check today before I confirm or deny it's available but I'd comfortably shove the auld cats life on it ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I'm using dentinox and its seems excellent

Waterford

Waterford

Where in Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Julo12

I'm afraid so 😕
    I've not slept all week.
    my daughter was never this bad but he's really struggling. I must try this magic juice ☺

This!! So glad I'm not alone.. Up every hour rubbing her back last night then into bed with me for a whole 2 hrs of sleep :( and the same the last 3 nights before that. Can hardly function today.
    My first never did this (or I'd handily blocked it out before having no 2 if she did!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

We were up at five this morning. But we have something to show,her first tooth!!

Where in Waterford?

Chemist up from old tramore road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My little guy is almost 6 months and has been very unsettled the last few nights, the night before last he woke up inconsolable at 2:30am and had to come into bed (he's normally a great sleeper). As I was putting him to bed last night I felt his first tooth cutting through on his lower gum. He woke up again during the night as expected and I tried a Teetha sachet, thinking it'd do nothing, but he went straight back to sleep! There were a few whimpers during the night but he only properly woke up at half 6. He's been in good form otherwise, no bad nappies yet so maybe teething isn't going to be too hard on him. It's not easy seeing them in such discomfort <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Chemist up from old tramore road

Name, do you know? I have a friend in Waterford.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

for the last 2 weeks, we have had spiking temps, no eating, horrendous nappies.

Last night I got about 2 hours sleep only with the 2 of us squashed into a single bed with me rubbing his back.

Crèche sent him home today with a temp of 38.8, they didn't give the paralink enough time to take effect.

Said will bring him to the doctors at this stage to rule anything else out, response "ah no, no need for that. its just teeth" well it is just teeth why the **** did you phone me to bring him home???? well???.

He is running around like a lunatic now, eating rings around himself

Actually I am off to R&R now.

I have lots of calgel at home but cant get him to open his bloody mouth to rub it on

73trix wrote: »
    Name, do you know? I have a friend in Waterford.

I think kilcohan pharmacy

Advertisement