Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod Post Issue

Options
  • 06-05-2015 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

I hope I am posting this in the right place to be reviewed , feel free to move or delete if I am wrong.

I have attached a screen shot left by a Mod today about a comment I find unacceptable (hope that is ok).

And while I realise at the end of the day we are all human and we can make mistakes/misunderstand, comments like this directed at any nationality is both hurtful and unnecessary in any conversation.

Jpeg_zpssirm8gst.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

That mod isn't a mod of that forum so is just a standard user like you and I. The process is to report the post and let the mods of the forum deal with it IF they see fit.

Like I've done with your post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

MugMugs wrote: »
    That mod isn't a mod of that forum so is just a standard user like you and I. The process is to report the post and let the mods of the forum deal with it IF they see fit.

Like I've done with your post :)

I am sorry but thought such things could be reported in a feedback section?

I already reported this comment hours earlier with the report via the report symbol under the comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Really, the reported post should have been dealt with by the forum mods & action taken/not taken depending on their findings. If they were unsure of what to do they should have passed it on to one of the Cmods.

This forum is for site feedback - not the discussion of specific one-off issues relevant only to a single forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I am very sorry I didn't want to cause any undue hassle I just thought it was a bad comment that should not go unnoticed :/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you find a post unacceptable, please report it. Not sure why you were told to come here to report an unacceptable post by a user.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement