Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get a list of all direct debits on a business current account? (act

Options
  • 06-05-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

My local branch are unable to print such a list and say it is a SEPA problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi palmcut, 

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie. 

To assist us with and answer to your query, can I ask if your business account is viewable for 365Online or Business Online. 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭palmcut

Hi palmcut, 

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie. 

To assist us with and answer to your query, can I ask if your business account is viewable for 365Online or Business Online. 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 
    The account is not 365 or online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi palmcut, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

If your business account is not registered for online viewing, it will be necessary to call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365. Although it is not possible to send a printed form of your Direct Debits, our representatives will be happy to review the recent debits from your account. 

Should you wish to register for Online banking our advisor's will also be able to assist you with this on your call. 

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭palmcut

Hi palmcut, 

If your business account is not registered for online viewing, it will be necessary to call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365. Although it is not possible to send a printed form of your Direct Debits, our representatives will be happy to review the recent debits from your account. 

Should you wish to register for Online banking our advisor's will also be able to assist you with this on your call. 

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,
      Thanks for coming back.
    I have a record of recent debits which I can get myself from the bank statement. The ones I am looking for are the inactive ones which I would like to cancel.

The reason I will not use Online banking is that you will not allow a joint account online which I find to be weird. Both signing yes but not a joint account.

Prior to  SEPA it was possible to print a list of DDs, but not now.
    I suppose you would call that progress.

best wishes,
    Palmcut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

palmcut wrote: »
    Hi palmcut, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,
      Thanks for coming back.
    I have a record of recent debits which I can get myself from the bank statement. The ones I am looking for are the inactive ones which I would like to cancel.

The reason I will not use Online banking is that you will not allow a joint account online which I find to be weird. Both signing yes but not a joint account.

Prior to  SEPA it was possible to print a list of DDs, but not now.
    I suppose you would call that progress.

best wishes,
    Palmcut
    Hi Palmcut,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie.

As Elaine has mentioned our colleagues in BOI Direct will be happy to provide you with details of your Direct debits.

Just to mention that if the account you have is a Joint personal account this will be available to add for viewing on BOI365 Online.

Thanks again,

Tara C 

• Advertisement
Advertisement