If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony TV and Stand

Options
  • 06-05-2015 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys,

Please can you quote for the following with delivery to Dublin and 5 year warranty if possible:

Sony KDL40R483
    TTAP Elegance 1000 Oak TV Stand

Thanks,

Richie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Please can you quote for the following with delivery to Dublin and 5 year warranty if possible:

Sony KDL40R483
    TTAP Elegance 1000 Oak TV Stand

Thanks,

Richie
    Hi Richie Philips.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the 40R483 has now finished with no more stock arriving.

There is the Sony KDL40R453CBU coming in at £369.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl40r453cbu/sony-kdl40r453cbu

The older range for all manufacturers are now finishing up with the NEW ranges starting to filter through.

The TTAP Elegance 1000 oak TV stand is coming in at £89.95.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200846-elegance-1000-oak.aspx

My there be another screen that would suit your needs? What was it that drew you to the Sony?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Philips

Hi Kenny,

This is for my mother in law who is looking to replace her ancient TV and unit. 

She wants a maximum 40 inch, full HD, from a brand she recognises with no smart features. I thought this one fit the bill. I did a quick comparison of the two TVs and am not seeing a whole lot of difference for the extra £70. Have I missed something?

Thanks, 

Richie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

This is for my mother in law who is looking to replace her ancient TV and unit. 

She wants a maximum 40 inch, full HD, from a brand she recognises with no smart features. I thought this one fit the bill. I did a quick comparison of the two TVs and am not seeing a whole lot of difference for the extra £70. Have I missed something?

Thanks, 

Richie
    Hi Richie.

The Sony 40R483 is list up as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" at the web price which could include ex-display or ex-repair screens, as they have now finished.
    The 40R453 are brand new screens.

I've just had a check over our list of 40" screens and most of the first page is "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" as they have now finished. 

They are some listed over in the clearance threads.

The Sony listed above is the first that we have stock of and that can be shipped.

Next in line would be the NEW Panasonic 40CS502 priced at £399.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx40cs520b/pana-tx40cs520b

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.