Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is cheaper? What's the music like?

Options
  • 06-05-2015 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm in the process of choosing a late bar to book an area in as part of a hen party and I was looking for some advice.

The finalists are Dakota, Peruke & Periwig and the Black Door on Harcourt St

I've been looking at their websites but they don't tell me what I need to know.

1. what is the difference in the price of the drinks, especially the cocktails

2. what sort of music do they play on a Sat night, I'm looking for somewhere to do fun girlie dancing and I'd like there to be songs with words not just ents ents - big fish, little fish, cardboard box music

Organising this from abroad so can't check it out myself and would really appreciate a bit of advice please.

Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Moved to the Dublin City forum, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Black Door has the advantage that it stays open till around 4.30am iirc. It's expensive enough. It's also over 27s or something too, so mightn't be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

I think Peruke & Periwig would be too quiet for you. As far as I know, it's a sit down cocktail bar in the style of VCC.

Advertisement