Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Student Centre

Options
  • 06-05-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

I'm dropping someone to UCD tomorrow and they have to go to the Old Student Centre. Can anyone tell me where this is in UCD? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

It's actually connected to the new student centre. They're kind of the same building, its just the older half. If you're coming in from Clonskeah go straight through the first roundabout and about 100m mater you'll see a small drop off area. Pull in there, the old student centre is the building on your left. Head in the doors and the main desk is right in front in you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That's great, thanks for that. I'll be coming in from the Stillorgan Road. Is it possible to drive to it from there or am I better off dropping him at the entrance and getting him to walk to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Depends on the time really. If you're coming in between 7-10am or 4-7:30pm you can't drive through the middle of campus.

The handiest thing for you to do in that situation would be drive in, take a right, and go into the car park there (its the one nearest the entrance). Drop him at the far corner of that car park and he just needs to walk around the science building, when he hits the basketball court he's got the back of the student centre.

If you're going in off peak, you'd drive in that entrance and go left. You follow the main road all the way around the campus till you come to a roundabout, go through it, and you'll see the lay by immediately after it on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That's great, thanks a million for your help. It will definitely be after 10. Thanks again, I really appreciate the help.

Advertisement