Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭mulbot

LorMal wrote: »
    A load of mean minded insinuation, rumour, gossip and conjecture.
    This is not your normal keyboard warrior pastime, its far worse. There are people being hurt by this behaviour - parents who have lost their child.
    Shame on you for spreading this.

You asked who put pressure on the Portuguese and I've explained who did-I'm not spreading anything,I'm giving you as a fact,the answer to the question you asked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Smondie wrote: »
    Oh? Forever? I thought she could turn up at any minute. Are you saying she is dead?

Do you think she could turn up at any minute? Of course she is most likely dead.

mulbot wrote: »
    You asked who put pressure on the Portuguese and I've explained who did-I'm not spreading anything,I'm giving you as a fact,the answer to the question you asked

Ahem...your previous post read
    'Well it's obvious that you don't know the involvement of Gordon Brown in the case,also,it also tells a lot when that Clarence Mitchell left his 70 grand a year government job to be PR representative for the McCanns',

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Do I understand you right? The Conspiracy Theory Forum is where you can say anything you like and it is not open to being challenged?
    This is not victimless stuff.
    Enjoy.
    I'm out of here.

Your challenging everyone's opinions on this thread so why don't u explain exactly why u believe she was abducted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭mulbot

Ahem...your previous post read
    'Well it's obvious that you don't know the involvement of Gordon Brown in the case,also,it also tells a lot when that Clarence Mitchell left his 70 grand a year government job to be PR representative for the McCanns',

I know what my post said, I don't understand your reply?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Your challenging everyone's opinions on this thread so why don't u explain exactly why u believe she was abducted?

Nobody has expressed any opinion that I can see? Whats yours?

I already told you what mine was which you said made no sense so again I ask you what is yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

Do you think she could turn up at any minute? Of course she is most likely dead.

Abducted and killed you say.

The parents believe she could turn up any minute. Haven't they released age progression photographs and scotland yard have spent millions looking for her.

Do you think she was killed the same night she was abducted?

I already told you what mine was which you said made no sense so again I ask you what is yours?

No you didn't - what is it?

Abducted and killed you say.

The parents believe she could turn up any minute. Haven't they released age progression photographs and scotland yard have spent millions looking for her.

Do you think she was killed the same night she was abducted?

They hold out some hope, what parent wouldn't. Scotland Yard have spent millions on trying to find out what happened.

• Advertisement

They hold out some hope, what parent wouldn't. Scotland Yard have spent millions on trying to find out what happened.

Do you think the abductor got out the window, wasn't it wide open but Gerry closed it.

Interesting sy haven't reinterviewed the tapas lot in the multimillion pound investigation.

Why do you think the parents and thier mates refuse to take part in a reconstruction?

What do you think happened?

This is my theory, i'll just quote what Ii previously wrote, but I will add they have been hob nobbing with various upper class but dodgy people since her disappearance. Also I think there was no abductor near the window.
    What's your theory on it?

I think there has been an accident/murder cover up and people protected because of who they know.

This is my theory, i'll just quote what Ii previously wrote, but I will add they have been hob nobbing with various upper class but dodgy people since her disappearance.

You think there is a murder cover up. Who committed the murder? Who is doing the cover up? Who is involved in the wider conspiracy? 'Various upper class dodgy people'?
    Well, that's that crime solved.

You think there is a murder cover up. Who committed the murder? Who is doing the cover up? Who is involved in the wider conspiracy? 'Various upper class dodgy people'?
    Well, that's that crime solved.

to answer your questions
    Parents
    Parents, the tapas lot
    the British gov
    Clement Freud for one as another poster mentioned

What's you theory?
    An abductor ran by Gerry with Madeline under thier arm, then killed her
    Case closed another crime solved?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Munsterbhoy

We were in spain with our then 3 yr old girl at the time and one thing we always found odd is the fact that the Mcanns went to mass the next day i think. IF our girl was missing then there is no way we could sit in a church for an hour irrespective of religious beliefs. We would be frantically looking for her. Its as if she wasnt missing at all..

Yes I did, read back over the thread.

no thanks!

We were in spain with our then 3 yr old girl at the time and one thing we always found odd is the fact that the Mcanns went to mass the next day i think. IF our girl was missing then there is no way we could sit in a church for an hour irrespective of religious beliefs. We would be frantically looking for her. Its as if she wasnt missing at all..

Religious couple pray to God in time of distress shocker!

Then they took off to meet the pope and the trip to heleuva? (SP) in spain.

Hasn't the priest said he doesn't want anything to do with them?

And Kate's mother went over to Portugal and was sent home, saying something like we were sent on the granny express back to England? First she had heard of them being religious aswell!

• Advertisement

to answer your questions
    Parents
    Parents, the tapas lot
    the British gov
    Clement Freud for one as another poster mentioned

What's you theory?
    An abductor ran by Gerry with Madeline under thier arm, then killed her
    Case closed another crime solved?

Of all the stupid rubbish I have read on this case, this has to be the worst. The British Government has covered up the murder of a British child by her parents and their friends? Are you joking???
    I shouldn't bother asking but what the hell - here goes - why would the British Government (and I assume Scotland Yard) cover up this crime?

Then they took off to meet the pope and the trip to heleuva? (SP) in spain.

Hasn't the priest said he doesn't want anything to do with them?

And Kate's mother went over to Portugal and was sent home, saying something like we were sent on the granny express back to England? First she had heard of them being religious aswell!

Mayne they buried the body under the altar? Did anyone check?

Of all the stupid rubbish I have read on this case, this has to be the worst. The British Government has covered up the murder of a British child by her parents and their friends? Are you joking???
    I shouldn't bother asking but what the hell - here goes - why would the British Government (and I assume Scotland Yard) cover up this crime?

Child sex abuse and peadofililia could be reason

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Munsterbhoy

Religious couple pray to God in time of distress shocker!

Maybe they were inspired by Father Ted" is there anything to be said about saying another mass"

LorMal what's your theory?

An abductor threw her out the window and passed Gerry with Madeline under his arm, before making a getaway on his tractor?

Child sex abuse and peadofililia could be reason

So - the Mc Canns, plus their 8 friends, plus Scotland Yard, plus the British Government are all complicit in covering up a child murder committed by the parents plus a paedophile ring. Do you not see how mad that sounds?

LorMal what's your theory?

An abductor threw her out the window and passed Gerry with Madeline under his arm, before making a getaway on his tractor?

While none of us know for sure, it appears to be an abduction.

Maybe they were inspired by Father Ted" is there anything to be said about saying another mass"

There is no discussion on boards that does not get a Fr Ted quote at some stage. It's an ecumenical matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Not saying Mccanns involved. **** happens at high levels tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

no thanks!
    MOD

Let's dial down this back and forth nonsense. Take it to PM. Stay on topic in the thread, please, not this personal/direct back and forth. Thanks

Advertisement