Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Deeanimallover

They did... nothing to see there

A man matching the description of the man seeing carrying a child resembling M on the night she was abducted tried to snatch a similar looking child a few days before? You think there's nothing suss about that? They questioned him in Berlin about Madeline and take his word that he didn't see her. Did they even question him about the attempted abduction of a similar child a few days before? They never got to see his photos either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

A man matching the description of the man seeing carrying a child resembling M on the night she was abducted tried to snatch a similar looking child a few days before? You think there's nothing suss about that? They questioned him in Berlin about Madeline and take his word that he didn't see her. Did they even question him about the attempted abduction of a similar child a few days before? They never got to see his photos either.

A bigger issues is why leicestershire police took so long to pass on the gasper statement to the Portuguese police

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

A bigger issues is why leicestershire police took so long to pass on the gasper statement to the Portuguese police

I'm not sure the Gasper statement is that significant. I certainly believe what they said, but I'm not sure it's related to Madeleine going missing. If Kate and Gerry had thought that David Payne was a threat to Madeleine, they would not have left him near her. I feel that it certainly does ask questions about David Payne in other contexts but not in relation to this incident.

I'm still thinking that Madeleine died in the apartment, through an accident, and the parents disposed of the body.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,308 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

10 Aniversity today,

BBC1 Panorama Special 9pm Tonight

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

10 Aniversity today,

BBC1 Panorama Special 9pm Tonight

A new special, with zero new information.
    Don't see the point of these programmes any more.

Bordering on macabre at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

NIMAN wrote: »
    A new special, with zero new information.
    Don't see the point of these programmes any more.

Bordering on macabre at this stage.

Exactly, it's just another new special which tries to persuade you the parents did nothing wrong. They finally got interviewing one guy but he was afraid to talk for fear of being sued by the McCanns. That's all I took from it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-1YrpZsuU

From 55 min. 50 secs .

The police woman says that maybe with the Passage of time allegiances change.....

From 56 min . 25 secs . The police man is asked does he think in his heart , will this case will be solved . He replies that if it was with his heart that counted , then this case would be already solved .

I would say that the police have a very good idea who caused the disappearance of Madeleine McCann . Getting enough evidence to convict that person or persons is very difficult because of an unprofessional investigation at the start and now because of the passage of time .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

There are two main theories I've heard about her.

1.) She was abducted by a stranger. This is the official story but branches into the conspiracy side by some claiming it was a child pedophile sex ring operating. During the pizzagate controversy, some were claiming John Podesta and Tony Podesta matched the sketches of the abductees.

2.) The parents drugged her and faked the abduction to hide their guilt. This seems plausible as there police dog said that the child died in the room.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I predict this thread will go very well and there'll be absolutely no trouble with it whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭swarlb

There are two main theories I've heard about her.

1.) She was abducted by a stranger. This is the official story but branches into the conspiracy side by some claiming it was a child pedophile sex ring operating. During the pizzagate controversy, some were claiming John Podesta and Tony Podesta matched the sketches of the abductees.

2.) The parents drugged her and faked the abduction to hide their guilt. This seems plausible as there police dog said that the child died in the room.

A talking police dog ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Same thing as Nora Quoirin nobody knows for sure but it wasn't an accident or the Parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Not this shít again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

This seems plausible as there police dog said that the child died in the room.

The McCann’s have their own police dog? Cool, I might get one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Having lived in Portugal I would think it was a botched kidnapping.

The police in the area, the GNR, are more of a paramilitary police than an investigative force so not really up to the job in the early days, later the PJ came in and they are the investigative force.

The motorway network meant she could have been in Spain about 2 hours after been lifted however they underestimated the media reaction and go rid of her very quickly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

With all the conspiracy nonsense these days the original kidnapping theory seems to be the least popular. But I honestly think it's by far the most likely; Madeline McCann was kidnapped in her room whilst the parents dined nearby. The poor initial investigation by the Portuguese police unintentionally destroyed any forensic evidence which greatly hindered any chance of finding her kidnappers.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

There are probably some crazies saying that the kidnappers were hired by Jeffrey Epstein to make Madeline McCann one of his sex slaves.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: Threads merged. Note Mod warning in OP.

Same thing as Nora Quoirin nobody knows for sure but it wasn't an accident or the Parents.
    How do you know it was not the Parents ?

People / Children are most often killed by family/ friends !

People / Children most often killed by the last people known to have seen them alive !

People / Children most often killed by the people that the Police think did it !

What are to odds on anyone passing all those there probabilities ?

This may be that One Long Shot but the Odds are very strongly against that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

• Advertisement

blinding wrote: »
    People / Children are most often killed by family/ friends !

People / Children most often killed by the last people known to have seen them alive !

People / Children most often killed by the people that the Police think did it !

What are to odds on anyone passing all those there probabilities ?

This may be that One Long Shot but the Odds are very strongly against that !

What are the odds that they disposed of a body while being photographed and followed by world media and police.

What are the odds that they disposed of a body while being photographed and followed by world media and police.
    The body was almost certainly got rid of the first night or before that !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

You know something that puzzles me is why criminals who go undetected for years don't kill themselves when they realize that law enforcement is catching up to what they did.

Maybe they don't fear jail but if I did this McCann murder and 13 years later, the police named me as a prime suspect, I'd overdose on some drugs. Not risking prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

With all the conspiracy nonsense these days the original kidnapping theory seems to be the least popular. But I honestly think it's by far the most likely; Madeline McCann was kidnapped in her room whilst the parents dined nearby. The poor initial investigation by the Portuguese police unintentionally destroyed any forensic evidence which greatly hindered any chance of finding her kidnappers.

Statistically in general thats by far the less likely thing. I dont know enough about this particular case though.

(And the ineptitude of the police tells us nothing about what happened, that could work either way).

blinding wrote: »
    The body was almost certainly got rid of the first night or before that !

There is no evidence to suggest she is dead.

There is no evidence to suggest she is dead.

The Cadaver dogs behaviour suggest there has been a body in the McCann’s Flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

The McCanns must be running low on funds I see a new suspect announced no doubt a new pr drive for money for the search for Maddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I’ll never get over them jogging the next morning, it sounds simple but as a parent whose child has been abducted I wouldn’t be out jogging the next morning I’d be searching everywhere assisting police, stuck to my phone. Once I seen that I knew they were guilty in some form or fashion. Gerry is as cold as I’ve ever seen anyone, that hasn’t dropped in all the years in the media. They are surrounded by high power people, everyone in that group had a part to play. It’s finding out the inner circle details and getting one of them to speak. If the Hells Angels and The Mafia can be infiltrated then these can be. Nothing adds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The new suspect changed ownership of the van he was driving in the area to another person a day or two after she disappeared so there might be something to this one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Thargor wrote: »
    The new suspect changed ownership of the van he was driving in the area to another person a day or two after she disappeared so there might be something to this one...

Money for the Mc Canns most likely. I would love nothing better got that girl to be found.

Advertisement