Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

- double post

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

I won't believe a word until that poor girl's remains are recovered.

This can't be a "new theory" as I have 100% seen before the photo-fit of the "suspect" going around today.

I remember thinking at the time what a terrible photo-fit it is as it could be either a male or female face.

If this is "the guy" then he will know where her body is.

The McCanns must be running low on funds I see a new suspect announced no doubt a new pr drive for money for the search for Maddie
    Yep, public funding approval is due this year I think

Thargor wrote: »
    The new suspect changed ownership of the van he was driving in the area to another person a day or two after she disappeared so there might be something to this one...

I believe it was the Jag he transferred ownership of not the van, to another German person .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I’ll never get over them jogging the next morning, it sounds simple but as a parent whose child has been abducted I wouldn’t be out jogging the next morning I’d be searching everywhere assisting police, stuck to my phone. Once I seen that I knew they were guilty in some form or fashion. Gerry is as cold as I’ve ever seen anyone, that hasn’t dropped in all the years in the media. They are surrounded by high power people, everyone in that group had a part to play. It’s finding out the inner circle details and getting one of them to speak. If the Hells Angels and The Mafia can be infiltrated then these can be. Nothing adds up.
    It really is a vert strange case. Pretty soon after the abduction a media Guy ( Clarence Mitchell ) that Worked for Sky arrives to do the McCann’s Media Interactions.

Who has the Influence to get such a Guy to do that job just like that ! !

The McCanns behaviour was bizarre.

Hopefully if it this new suspect there is enough evidence to put an end to this sorry saga once and for all !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

blinding wrote: »
    It really is a vert strange case. Pretty soon after the abduction a media Guy ( Clarence Mitchell ) that Worked for Sky arrives to do the McCann’s Media Interactions.

Hopefully if it this new suspect there is enough evidence to put an end to this sorry saga once and for all !

Amen to that. I always think what do the twins grow up thinking and is that a worry of the Mc Canns, has to be. People are inquisitive by nature and when they are fully grown adults they’ll question all what happened.

Here’s a link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rte.ie/amp/1145347/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

The Cadaver dogs behaviour suggest there has been a body in the McCann’s Flat.

Talking dogs are not considered evidence.

Next.

Why doesn’t someone ask Clarence Mitchell, or is he in on the conspiracy as well?

FVP3 wrote: »
    Statistically in general thats by far the less likely thing. I dont know enough about this particular case though.

(And the ineptitude of the police tells us nothing about what happened, that could work either way).

Evidence not statistics is what you need.

Statistically it’s also very unlikely that the parents were involved in the disappearance.

I’ll never get over them jogging the next morning, it sounds simple but as a parent whose child has been abducted I wouldn’t be out jogging the next morning I’d be searching everywhere assisting police, stuck to my phone. Once I seen that I knew they were guilty in some form or fashion. Gerry is as cold as I’ve ever seen anyone, that hasn’t dropped in all the years in the media. They are surrounded by high power people, everyone in that group had a part to play. It’s finding out the inner circle details and getting one of them to speak. If the Hells Angels and The Mafia can be infiltrated then these can be. Nothing adds up.

So the McCanns and their “inner circle” have been able to do what the mafia hasn’t - by getting a group of friends at a dinner table to maintain a vow of silence for 13 years???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

So the McCanns and their “inner circle” have been able to do what the mafia hasn’t - by getting a group of friends at a dinner table to maintain a vow of silence for 13 years???

Thats what i always said.There is always a weak one.If they did it at least one of the group would have talked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Eventually one will speak.

Talking dogs are not considered evidence.

Next.
    And yet the Police use Cadaver dogs quite a bit when looking for dead bodies.

And nobody said that the dogs talk !

Why doesn’t someone ask Clarence Mitchell, or is he in on the conspiracy as well?
    How many people can produce a Clarence Mitchell to run their Media Interactions ; Just Like That !

Evidence not statistics is what you need.

Statistically it’s also very unlikely that the parents were involved in the disappearance.
    Tha statistics state the direct opposite !

Most people that go missing or killed have that done to them by close family or friends ; In overwhelming Numbers.

Most People that are killed or go missing have it done to them by the last people known for certain to have seen them last; In this case Kate and Gerry McCann.

Most people who go missing or killed have this done to them by the people who are very strong suspects of the Police ; Kate and Gerry McCann.

I have said that the McCanns may well be the unusual exception to all of these rules. I actually hope that they did not do it and I hope who ever did do it is caught and it is all cleared up !

You, On the Other Hand have decided that the McCann's are innocent and it would not matter what was brought up; You have decided ! ! ! Just as well you are not investigating Crime ! !

Keep an open mind and investigate all the Suspects and there has been plenty of reason to suspect the McCanns = It does not mean they are Guilty, They may be Innocent !

Perhaps You Doth Protest Too Much !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Eventually one will speak.

Maybe in another 13 years.

And yet the Police use Cadaver dogs quite a bit when looking for dead bodies.

And nobody said that the dogs talk !

and did they find a dead body in this case?

Tha statistics state the direct opposite !

Most people that go missing or killed have that done to them by close family or friends ; In overwhelming Numbers.

Most People that are killed or go missing have it done to them by the last people known for certain to have seen them last; In this case Kate and Gerry McCann.

Most people who go missing or killed have this done to them by the people who are very strong suspects of the Police ; Kate and Gerry McCann.

I have said that the McCanns may well be the unusual exception to all of these rules. I actually hope that they did not do it and I hope who ever did do it is caught and it is all cleared up !

You, On the Other Hand have decided that the McCann's are innocent and it would not matter what was brought up; You have decided ! ! ! Just as well you are not investigating Crime ! !

Keep an open mind and investigate all the Suspects and there has been plenty of reason to suspect the McCanns = It does not mean they are Guilty, They may be Innocent !

Perhaps You Doth Protest Too Much !

I haven’t decided anything - the way most judicial systems work is that you need to prove someone’s guilt not their innocence.
    Evidence not statistics are what is required and there is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest the girl is dead or her parents were involved.

Statistically more crimes are committed by men and people from poorer socio economic backgrounds and in some countries mostly by people from certain ethnic backgrounds. Should we rely solely on statistics when looking those crimes and require them to prove their innocence rather than their guilt? Considering what is happening in the world right now your comment seems out if touch.

There are lies, damn lies and there are statistics.

How many people can produce a Clarence Mitchell to run their Media Interactions ; Just Like That !

I don’t know, how many? Still don’t understand the relevance or how this makes them a suspect?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭mulbot

and did they find a dead body in this case?

Didn't they indicate where the presence of a body had been?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mulbot wrote: »

I've mentioned a Madeleine documentary I watched a few years ago, here a couple of times but it was removed before posting. The host said that a German paedophile would be the eventual scapegoat. I can't remember all the details but when I went into YouTube to watch the doc again in I couldn't find it. When my son said it was on the news that they found the culprit I asked "Was he German". Guaranteed Clarence Mitchell broke the story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

But for the McCann fans around here, the dogs did'nt indicate the presence of a body in the right place.
    If the dogs had indicated a body presence in the German's camper van or his Jag they would've been hailed extraordinary heroes, and those same people would be calling for the lynching of the German pedo immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

washman3 wrote: »
    But for the McCann fans around here, the dogs did'nt indicate the presence of a body in the right place.
    If the dogs had indicated a body presence in the German's camper van or his Jag they would've been hailed extraordinary heroes, and those same people would be calling for the lynching of the German pedo immediately.

The dogs repeatedly were called back to areas they didn't alert by the handler until they then did. It was a joke. Who knows why dogs get excited when someone is yelling at them and then gives them treats, trained or not. We don't know why animals do what they do, which is why it's not classed as an exact science.

The dogs also weren't as successful as people who want to see the McCanns jailed are making out. They were wrong in other cases. There's nothing new being spouted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Babooshka wrote: »
    The dogs repeatedly were called back to areas they didn't alert by the handler until they then did. It was a joke. Who knows why dogs get excited when someone is yelling at them and then gives them treats, trained or not. We don't know why animals do what they do, which is why it's not classed as an exact science.

The dogs also weren't as successful as people who want to see the McCanns jailed are making out. They were wrong in other cases. There's nothing new being spouted here.

Regarding these particular dogs, i suggest you check out John Wedger/ Madeline McCann video on Youtube.
    Actually, i advise everybody here to watch it.
    Wedger is a proven,decent honorable man and a former top class P.C. and a person with 'no horse in this race'
    You may quickly change your mind.!!
    These dogs were the top of the charts.

No they didn’t.

washman3 wrote: »
    Regarding these particular dogs, i suggest you check out John Wedger/ Madeline McCann video on Youtube.
    Actually, i advise everybody here to watch it.
    Wedger is a proven,decent honorable man and a former top class P.C. and a person with 'no horse in this race'
    You may quickly change your mind.!!
    These dogs were the top of the charts.

That means absolutely nothing.

There are also serious questions about the dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Ann22 wrote: »
    I've mentioned a Madeleine documentary I watched a few years ago, here a couple of times but it was removed before posting. The host said that a German paedophile would be the eventual scapegoat. I can't remember all the details but when I went into YouTube to watch the doc again in I couldn't find it. When my son said it was on the news that they found the culprit I asked "Was he German". Guaranteed Clarence Mitchell broke the story.

So the German police are in on it?

Posting on a re-opened 5 year old thread? You should all be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

Posting on a re-opened 5 year old thread? You should all be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

The thread was merged and it’s an ongoing case that just had a major announcement.

Ipso wrote: »
    So the German police are in on it?

Well said. Apparently the German police, MI5, Scotland Yard, Gordon Brown, Portuguese authorities, a table full of dinner guests are all in on it and not one person has come forward in 13 years...

No matter what facts you put in front of some people they will just dig their heels in and circle back to the same unfounded allegations. You have to wonder what would it take for some people to believe that the parents weren’t involved. Anytime their theories are debunked the shift into another one.

• Advertisement

I haven’t decided anything - the way most judicial systems work is that you need to prove someone’s guilt not their innocence.
    Evidence not statistics are what is required and there is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest the girl is dead or her parents were involved.

Statistically more crimes are committed by men and people from poorer socio economic backgrounds and in some countries mostly by people from certain ethnic backgrounds. Should we rely solely on statistics when looking those crimes and require them to prove their innocence rather than their guilt? Considering what is happening in the world right now your comment seems out if touch.

There are lies, damn lies and there are statistics.
    Any Police force would be foolish to rule out the McCanns from the start.

The Portuguese Police were vey naive in their dealings with the McCanns at the start and for quite some time.

I do not say that the McCanns did it but they were / are legitimate suspects !

If Madeleine is dead / something else, it would be best for all if this German suspect is proved guilty on good evidence.

Advertisement