Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL QCA

Options
  • 06-05-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if any knows if repeat exams affect your QCA, like for example I only failed one module in autumn which brought my QCA below 2.00, so if I pass the repeat exam will I it bring my QCA above 2? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

I was wondering if any knows if repeat exams affect your QCA, like for example I only failed one module in autumn which brought my QCA below 2.00, so if I pass the repeat exam will I it bring my QCA above 2? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Assuming you get the highest grade you can during the repeat, i.e. a C3 it should bring your QCA above 2.0. Bear in mind that if your QCA is below 2.0 even after your repeat you'll have to repeat the whole year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ShadierZero

iLaura wrote: »
    Assuming you get the highest grade you can during the repeat, i.e. a C3 it should bring your QCA above 2.0. Bear in mind that if your QCA is below 2.0 even after your repeat you'll have to repeat the whole year.

That's perfect, thanks. Also do by any chance know how the register for repeat exams? I'm not sure how to. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

That's perfect, thanks. Also do by any chance know how the register for repeat exams? I'm not sure how to. Thanks again.

I have absolutely no idea. I've never had to repeat an exam. I would assume they'd send out an email explaining how to? You could drop the SU academic officer an email either and ask him

Advertisement