Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motoway stop near Gorey

Options
  • 07-05-2015 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Can anyone tell me who is or has funded the project at Ballyellen between gorey and arklow and how much did it cost.
    It is now finished but not occupied . The NRA said this was built for safety reasons. Yet I can drive for several miles on Motorways in other parts of the country with no such stops. In fact I would have to travel from gorey to enfield if I was on way to galway as an example.

Would it not have been better to bypass Ferns for example where a fireid of my sisters was tragically killed on a bike some years ago

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Try asking in the Wexford forum.

The Newbies & FAQ forum is for boards.ie users to ask questions about the site itself.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 wexsean

thanks I thought I had selected Politics in my input .

I guess I can just cut and paste .
    Can I enter a question /post in more than one forum?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you mean to ask: Can I post the same question in more than one forum? - then the answer is No, this is not permitted.

However, if you are directed by a forum Moderator to post your question in a given forum, then you are permitted to copy and paste the question/content that you posted, and start a new thread in the forum that was recommended as the most suited.

Hope that clears things up?

-Shield.

Advertisement