Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NES console shell/case only

Options
  • 07-05-2015 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

ITEM: NES console shell/case can be gutted or faulty, i dont mind either way.
    POST/COLLECTION: Either depending on how close you are to me in Meath.
    PRICE: negotiable but don't want to spend mad money
    PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal or cash on delivery/collection

Hi all, Dont need any cables, controllers or even power supply, just the case as im doing a project with my son and trying to keep costs down. Looking for one with as little yellowing if possible.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Just out of cuirosity , whats the project?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Gotta be a raspberry pi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

eddhorse wrote: »
    Gotta be a raspberry pi

Ha ha... Yep, got it in one!

I had seen a vid on YT on the nes pc - nes gutted and converted to a full pc which ran hyperspin and was on my mind to do but with work and family life, skip forward two years and still nothing started.

I have quite a number of Rpi's around the house, most running xbmc/kodi to the tvs so am used to dealing with them and after reading Dr Bobs posts/YT vids on his very nice Nes/Rpi running retroPi it has spurned myself and the son to do the same and recreate it.

I do have a fully working Nes but dont really want to gut that.

Cheers for the tip on the usb nes and snes controllers as well... Already ordered!

So cheers Dr bob, cause it a sweet looking bit of kit you have there.

Sourced elsewhere, can be closed now.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

if you've the old guts I'll take for a nintentoaster!
    working or not!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

:)
    before the thread closes
    cheers , the megadrive one I'm working on is coming up a treat too.
    I've an idea about building a pi2 into a snes case , and replacing the snes ports with a dual usb to ps1 adaptor (dealz tend to do them cheap)
    for ps1/snes emulation tomfoolery!

if you've the old guts I'll take for a nintentoaster!
    working or not!

Sorry Cathal, i did a deal with them for just the case to be delivered to me, so no innards this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement