Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking not up to date?

Options
  • 07-05-2015 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi.

What is the current issue with the online banking not showing correct balance? It has been very slow to update correctly the last week or so. I have over €1000 in my current acc according to my online balance but none of my DD have been paid according to their records.

I ask as I am nearly certain that I will receive a load of DD not paid penalties due to the online balance on 365 being wrong and not displaying how much is actually in my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi _DMac_

Thank you for your post today. 

As Patww79 mentioned, we have addressed this type of query recently and you can view this here

Also, just to mention, as Friday the 1st of May was a European Bank Holiday this may have impacted the dates of your Direct Debits. You can find more information on May Day on our website. 

If you are in anyway unsure of your balance, please feel free to contact our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to help. 

If we can assist with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement