Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod nano apps?

Options
  • 07-05-2015 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hey all,

I've started running and have been using my samsung galaxy s5 for listening to music and my training app but it's really too big to have in my pocket while running and I don't like wearing the arm straps for phones. I was wondering (since I've never had one), can you download apps onto the ipod nano? I use an app that trains you into running properly and would love to still be able to use it :)

Thanks ^_^
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mocathain

you can't download apps on an iPod nano but it does have a nike running app built in

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

You could try a podcast / music with different tempos to help with pace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

I put couch to 5k podcasts on mine when I was doing it.

I know exactly what you mean, I actually bought a cheapo phone to bring running because my smartphone was pulling my pants down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

MrWalsh wrote: »
    I put couch to 5k podcasts on mine when I was doing it.

I know exactly what you mean, I actually bought a cheapo phone to bring running because my smartphone was pulling my pants down!!

:D That's the same thing that's happening to me :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement