Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing account types

Options
  • 07-05-2015 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

I currently have a savings account with BOI obviously for saving money, however I  will need better access to the money in this account next year other than the green ATM card, I'm hoping for maybe a cheque book or the debit card. So I was wondering do I need to open a new account or is there a way of changing the account that the money is already in?

I won't be doing this for a while I'm just asking now while it's in my head! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi martinak89, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie today. 

We have a wide range of products which may suit your requirements for next year. Our dedicated Lending advisor's would be more than happy to discuss your options and tailor the best account to your needs. They will also be able to advise if it is possible to switch your existing Saving product to your new one. 

You can request a call back here on our website. Alternatively, you can call this team at your own convenience on 0818 200 347.

You can also call into your local Bank of Ireland branch and sit down with our Lending Representatives to discuss your future savings options. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement