Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview or not?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Hope you saw it, Had to delete it as there was some work photos mixing up with it for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

I saw it.

I don't blame Barney from asking the question as it was an unbelievably good bargain for 1080p LED. I would imagine it was a mistake. The 28 inch Samsung retails at €269.

The nearest decent priced TV (around the €200 mark) is the Normende 28" LED, 720p,which has both Satellite and Saorview Tuners built in. €229 @ Power City. Its no Samsung though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Yeah I have mates that work in electrical retail, I rang and told them the price and they told me to snap it up. Its a really slick tv. But that night they had full hf LG's for 199 and a couple of Sonys for 229. They musta been trying to clear them out

I'm delighted with it anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭BarneyMc

I have the TV myself and yes, it's a super set. A bargain also at that price!

Advertisement