Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Identify Bike and where to get restored

• 07-05-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi there - Not a usual in the Bike forum's but looking for some assistance identifying this bike and also any info on where I could get the bike restored.

Bike is approx 17 years old and looking to get some info on the make/brand. Cant find any other bike like it online. The rims seem very rare.

Its a Kalaban Concept with red allow rims

[IMG][/img]QNvbK4B.jpg
    Fc8KdZ8.jpg
    f6VvAoL.jpg
    9UoRYyR.jpg
    D3IJKfm.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

giggsirish wrote: »
    Hi there - Not a usual in the Bike forum's but looking for some assistance identifying this bike and also any info on where I could get the bike restored.
    When you say restored, do you mean get it functional or do you mean repair to as new?

It looks like a cheap Hybrid/MTB, to get it functional, bring it to a LBS or buy a really cheap one new and change the parts over. If you are looking to restore it as new, I have to say, that would cost more than the bike is worth considering they are all over 2nd hand sites in working condition for 50pound.
    Bike is approx 17 years old and looking to get some info on the make/brand. Cant find any other bike like it online. The rims seem very rare.
    Concept are still for sale in a few shops around Dublin, all I know of them are they fill a gap in the market for cheap kids and cheap commuter bikes.

I could not tell you about the rims though

Advertisement