Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new Phone - iPhone 6 or M8

Options
  • 07-05-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I currently have a Samsung Ativ S Windows phone for the past two years. I never really got to like it to be honest. Not mad about the general feel of the phone, nor the windows interface.

I am going to go bill (probably Vodafone, best reception in my area + 4G) and was thinking about the iPhone 6 or the HTC One M8.

What do you think about either of these?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

kifi wrote: »
    Hi All,

I currently have a Samsung Ativ S Windows phone for the past two years. I never really got to like it to be honest. Not mad about the general feel of the phone, nor the windows interface.

I am going to go bill (probably Vodafone, best reception in my area + 4G) and was thinking about the iPhone 6 or the HTC One M8.

What do you think about either of these?

Thanks

Would you consider the one m9?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I had an Ativ S too and just bought an M8s - happy with it so far, but if i wasnt broke, i would probably go for the Note 4 or M9.

Went for an M8s because it was free on Vodafone's cheapest billpay plan (€35 per month).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Would you consider the one m9?

It's not worth the increase in price on the m8 at all imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭kifi

Cheers, yes would probably consider the M9 actually

Cheers, yes would probably consider the M9 actually

I'd say go for the m9 over the iPhone 6. I've had htc phones in the past and would recommend them. Plus it is a decent looking phone with some great specs.

• Advertisement

I'd say go for the m9 over the iPhone 6. I've had htc phones in the past and would recommend them. Plus it is a decent looking phone with some great specs.

Cheers, I have had an iPhone 5 and found that it was very reliable and very easy to use. I guess I am just about set on getting another iphone, but want to find out first if the M9 would be even better ( bearing in mind that I wouldn't really be into customising the phone etc) and mainly use it to surf web, obviously calls and texts too

Cheers, I have had an iPhone 5 and found that it was very reliable and very easy to use. I guess I am just about set on getting another iphone, but want to find out first if the M9 would be even better ( bearing in mind that I wouldn't really be into customising the phone etc) and mainly use it to surf web, obviously calls and texts too

Ended up getting the iPhone 6, but only the 16 gb version, already regretting not going for the 64gb version....

Ended up getting the iPhone 6, but only the 16 gb version, already regretting not going for the 64gb version....

Best of luck with the new phone :)

Advertisement